TC Fair, 1031 Exchange Expert in Minnesota and Illinois

TC Fair

Illinois and Minnesota

TC Fair

Assistant Vice President

10 South LaSalle Street, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60603

Direct: (312) 223-3472
Mobile: (312) 520-0897
Fax: (312) 223-4710

IPX1031 Midwest Office

10 South LaSalle Street, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60603

Phone: (312) 223-2369
Toll-Free: (866) 490-1031
Fax: (312) 873-3893 

TC Fair, Assistant Vice President and Business Development Officer, is located in IPX1031’s Chicago office where he specializes in Real Estate exchanges. Prior to joining the team, TC supported IPX1031 as a Director of Legal Recruiting for a prominent, national staffing agency.

IPX1031 Exchange Seminars
IPX1031 provides seminars for continuing education credits as well as custom and personalized seminars on tax deferred exchange topics for attorneys, CPAs, advisors, brokers, REALTORs, agents, escrow, investors and taxpayers. To find out about a seminar nearest you, or to schedule a seminar for your office, please contact me.

Start an Exchange with TC Fair

1031 Resources & Information