Watch out California property owners. Starting in January 2014, the tax man might come a knocking. In the past, if you have moved California investments via a 1031 Exchange out of California, from January 1, 2014 on, you will now be required to file an annual information return with the California Franchise Tax Board.

Read more here:
California Clawback in Full Effect newsletter
The text of Assembly Bill 92

Pin It on Pinterest