updated September 2020
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act was signed into law on December 22, 2017, and took effect on January 1, 2018. Read about the impact the Tax Cut and Jobs Act had on Sec. 1031 here.
Your Voice Matters. Stay Informed. Talk 1031 to Congress.
Discussions to reform federal tax policy did not end with passage of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. With the ongoing need for revenue to pay for existing governmental expenses and new legislative initiatives, as well as to stimulate the economy, proposals continue to be floated that would either eliminate or limit §1031 Exchanges. Bottom line, the future of §1031 Exchanges for those utilizing the power of tax deferral is threatened. See latest updates here.
IPX1031 has created an informational section in its website dedicated to Tax Reform to keep you informed with facts – the proposals, latest statistics and industry info, updates and FAQs. And IPX1031 provides you with a means to Talk 1031 to Congress.
Your Members of Congress need to hear directly from you that §1031 like-kind exchanges are important to you, your business, your clients, and to the US economy. Send your Senators and Representative a quick email letter via IXP1031. After entering your zip code, photos of your Senators and Representative will appear. Customize the sample letter and hit the send button. It takes less than three minutes. Simple and fast.
Send your Senators and Representative a quick email letter via IXP1031. After entering your zip code, you will see your Senators and Representative. Customize a sample letter and hit the send button. It takes less than three minutes. Simple and fast.
- Talk 1031 to Congress. Send a quick email via IPX1031.
- From IPX1031’s website, using social media buttons, share the Contact Congress page on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, or via email.
- Continue to utilize §1031 Exchanges as part of your investment strategy. Take advantage of your tax benefits and keep our economy strong.
- Click here to subscribe to IPX1031’s Tax Reform Update email list to keep current on the latest tax reform efforts impacting Section 1031.
- Stay educated and informed. Go to our Tax Reform microsite and read up.
IPX1031 talks 1031 to Congress. Join us.